The safety and wellbeing of our guests, team members and visitors is very important. With the introduction of the NZ COVID-19 Protection Framework (traffic light system) we have made the decision that all guests, visitors, team members and contractors need to be fully vaccinated from the 15th of December 2021 onwards to access our holiday park.
At all levels of this framework, there are restrictions if vaccination certificates are not used including limits on events and gatherings and we want to ensure that we can still enjoy our summer camping keeping everyone as safe as possible whilst still being able to enjoy our in-camp events.
Rakaia River Holiday Park is operating this policy for all guests, team members, visitors and contractors aged 12.3 years and over. This policy will apply initially from the 15th of December through to the 1st of May 2022 and we will review as appropriate.
We acknowledge that not everyone wishes to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated and you have a booking with us from the 15th of December to the 1st of May 2022, please contact us and you will be entitled to a full refund of any deposit or payment if cancelled before the 7th of December 2021. Cancellations will only be accepted via email to email@example.com
The government has provided the My Vaccine Pass as the official proof of full vaccination. The reservation holder will be required to provide a current pass for all guests in your booking party. The purple vaccination cards will not be accepted.
To get your Vaccine Pass/Certificate:
- Each person needs to register at mycovidrecord.health.nz
- Here you will check your vaccination record is correct and request your COVID-19 vaccine pass. This will be emailed to you so you can save onto your phone, download or print
- Please email your Vaccine Pass to firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking number at least one week before your booking.
- Please be assured that all information provided will remain confidential and secure
- We may also ask for identification on your arrival
Children under 12.3 years are exempt from vaccination requirements.
If you are unable to get a vaccination for medical reasons, you will be required to show proof of your Government approved exemption which is also in the format of the Vaccine Pass.
Thank you for your understanding. Any questions please email us at email@example.com or phone us on (03) 3027 257.